Auditions for The Wizard of Oz will be held January 17 to 19, 2020 at the Bragg Creek Community Centre.
Sign up for an audition spot here.
Auditionees should prepare the following for their audition:
1.2 contrasting song excerpts (1 uptempo and 1 ballad) with each excerpt 45 seconds to 1 minute in length
Auditionees must bring their own background track on a device that can be plugged into an earphone jack.
2. 1 monologue 30 seconds to 1 minute in length (monologue can be a scene, poem, etc.)
3. Please bring a resume and headshot if you have them.
Rehearsal Dates & Performances:
Rehearsals will take place from February 9 to May 14, 2020 on the following days/times:
- Sundays: 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- Mondays: 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Thursdays: 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Cast and crew must be available as following during tech week:
- full run through: Sunday, May 17, 2020 2:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- tech rehearsal 1: Monday, May 18, 2020 6:00 till late
- tech rehearsal 2: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 6:00 till late
- dress rehearsal: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 6:00 to 11:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. (preview night)
- Friday, May 22, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 23, 2020 at 2:00 and 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, May 24, 2020 at 2:00 and 7:00 p.m.
Please note that call times are 1.5 hours before show times.
Auditionees who have conflicts with the rehearsal schedule set out above are asked to list these conflicts on their audition form when they audition. The audition panel will determine whether or not it is possible to work around these conflicts.
For further information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.